Our Top 10 Recommendations for Crossbow Scopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for crossbow scopes on the market
- ❤FOR FPS ADJUSTMENT, PLEASE SEE DESCRIPTIONS.MA3TY Cross bow Scope Magnification power: 1.5-5x zoom in and out, aim points out to 100 yards,adjust speed from 300FPS to 425FPS, Objective lens: 32 mm, Length: 210 mm/8.84" , Tube Dia:30mm. More flexible and challenging than 3x32 or 4x32 crossbow scopes.
- ❤With the multi-layer coated lenses, light-transmission up to 93%, allows you to make a precise shot on target very quickly.
- ❤Impact resistance up to 1000G, full waterproof to 19.7" and fogproof.
- ❤Ballistic Reticle with Red/Green illumination, maximum brightness and clarity. Wide Angle.
- ❤Use 30mm mono tube,completely sealed and Nitrogen filled, chassis for superior strength, perfect updated scope for any crossbow.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION,PLEASE CONTACT US.
- Built on Robust True Strength Platform with Smart Spherical Structure(SSS) to Achieve Most Precise and Accurate - Wind age/Elevation Adjustment and Toughest Recoil Resistance
- Superior Quality Precision Broadband Lens Coating Offers the Brightest Image and a Generous Field of View
- Premium Zero Lockable and Resettable Target Turrets for Wind age and Elevation Adjustment
- Dual color illuminated reticle
- Can be used without illumination
- 4" eye relief
Instant 20-100-Yard Calibration up to 450 FPS
Multicoated lens for Exceptional Clarity in Low Light Conditions
Rheostat Illumination Between Red & Blue
Multi Aim Point Reticle
ALL CONDITIONS PERFORMANCE
Nitrogen Purged to be Water, Shock and Fog Proof
- 1x magnification with 30mm objective lens
- Multi coated optics
- 3-dot reticle
- Can be used on compound or crossbow
- Integrated Mount
- Magnification: 2.5-10X with 40mm objective; Field of View:100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x; Laser: 2mW, Class IIIA, reaching 100 yards
- Clearer Image: multi-coated green lens boast much higher light transmittance compared with blue lens
- Illumination Modes: red & green (5 intensity)
- Durable: made of high strength aircraft aluminum
- Fits standard 20mm Picatinny
- Precision windage and elevation adjustments, features high/low profile quick release mounts use special screws
- (Check Photo) Multi-coated lens sealed with Nitrogen, water proof & fog proof, works great in all weather conditions
- (Check Photo) With 3 Point Red or green dual illuminated dot reticles with 5 level brightness control
- Solid aluminum alloy construction durable and shock proof The use of multi-layer coated lenses with higher clarity and clearer optical path
- Six cross lines for more reference points down the range
- Two color illuminated
- Compact 4x optics
- Comes with weaver rings
- Good 3 1/2inch eye relief
- Green and red illuminations, 5-level brightness available, magnifications from 3X up to 9X, ultimate clarity and superior eyepiece
- Field of view: 14'-25' @ 100yards; windage & elevation click value: 1/4 MOA 1/4" @ 100yards, 2.7”-3.3” eye relief
- Rangefinder reticle provides fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances
- Two 1’’ complementary scope rings to be easily mounted onto any 20mm Picatinny or Weaver mount rails
- O-ring sealing and nitrogen filled reticle ensures outstanding water and fog-proof performance
- 4X32 Compact scope
- Magnification is 4X
- Tube diameter is 1"
- Objective is 32 mm
- Length is 7.75"